Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Dearest Deer painting + video


My Dearest Deer.
Acrylics, oil and gold paint on heavy paper.
14,7 x 21 cm / 5,51" x 8,27", 2015





Painting again
This painting is kind of special to me, because I started painting it while my (left) hand was still in plaster and I could finish it without it. I am so happy that I can use my hand again. I'm getting therapy 2 times a week to get my flexibility back. 
I thought I could never make a fist again, but right now I'm getting there 70%. It's very important for the improvement of fine motor skills and stability, so 5 times a day hand and wrist exercises are part of my daily schedule.



More video's

I will be posting more video's on my youtube channel.
Subscribe and follow my journey there!
If you have any questions or suggestions share it in the comments.




Auction
All my work in the last auction was sold. But there's another online auction coming up on may 15th. 
Follow me on Facebook if you don't want to miss anything.
*





1 comment:

  1. I can’t imagine how you write these amazing posts, your blog is a great help for us. You are sharing everything which is the best part of this blog. I have learned alot from your blog and I almost read your every post
    click here

    ReplyDelete